Saturday 28 November 2009

It snowed today


Salaam

Woke up this morning and it was snowing, not somthing I want to see at this time of year or any time of year in England. Generally when it snows the whole place comes to a stand still, we are just not prepared for the extremes of cold or heat.
Just thinking about Christmas shopping, I went to Leeds with my daughter on Friday to look for presents but came back with nothing. Nevermind I am taking David there for his birthday next weekend, we will stay Friday night in the town and go out to each somewhere. Maybe the Italian we went to on the last night we were all together in Leeds.
I will try to put some photographs up for you all to see...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon i like snow i am waiting impatiently the day they will open the ski services on our mountains !
    Roberto

    ReplyDelete